Introduce your child to the wonders of augmented reality! W5Go’s AR Dollhouse uses marker-based augmented reality, meaning the graphics will only generate on a surface containing the marker. Making this very safe for children to use as they stay in one place while playing the game.
- Download from Google Play or App Store
- Print and place the marker on a flat surface
- Position maker so that the road is in front of you (The truck uses this road to deliver objects)
- Choose the amount of time you want to play
- Place objects in their correct locations and try to beat your score!
Learn the names for many household objects and discover where these objects belong in the house. Try and beat the clock by placing as many items in their correct locations before time runs out.
Once the game is done you will be able to see which items you placed correctly and incorrectly. Fun animations will show you where each item belongs.